This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sevierville, TN . The opinions and text are all mine. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
If you’re anything like me, you strive to come up with a great vacation at least once each year: an experience that everyone in the family can enjoy. If you’ve had a hard time figuring out your next great family excursion, look no further! Sevierville has more thrilling outings than I can even list. Here are just a few exciting things you’ll want to take part in on your trip:
– Anyone with a love for the outdoors will get a kick out of taking a trip on the ziplines at Adventure Park at Five Oaks. And if heights aren’t your thing, you can opt to go horseback riding through the foothills!
– Take a hike on the Appalachian Trail! With Hike the Smokies – for Families, you are faced with a challenge: to keep track and record the mileage from each of your trail excursions. You’ll be rewarded with stickers and pins for miles completed: 10, 25, 40, and 50.
– Sevierville is the home of Dolly Parton, so you have to visit at least one of the amazing attractions she has to offer. At Dollywood there is something fun for everyone: from thrilling roller coasters to daring water excursions, and even kiddie rides! If shows are more your speed, the Dixie Stampede dinner attraction is the way to go.
– Give your husband a fun day of leisure at the Sevierville Golf Club. He can take advantage of two 18-hole championship courses, and later enjoy a meal at Mulligan’s Restaurant … all while taking in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains foothills.
– And while your favorite guy is golfing, you can shop ‘til you drop! Sevierville has some great opportunities to snag something great. Personally, I’d go antiquing. But, you might want to check out the fabulous Tanger Outlets Sevierville with your girlfriends!
– Most importantly, don’t forget to enjoy some tasty southern BBQ before you leave!
I seriously could go on and on about all the wonderful things you could do while in Sevierville, but I’ll let you do some exploring yourself! Check out my Travel Sevierville board on Pinterest for more ideas and links for great savings on your trip.