My family knows how to do holidays. We have a ton of people who love to get together and celebrate, and that always leads to a good time. One of the things we do best is food. Most of our recipes are family favorites that have been handed down for years. One such favorite is my Grandma’s Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake.
Don’t tell that I’m sharing this tasty dessert with you! There are a few of our family’s “secret ingredients” in here that I’m pretty sure you’ll be shocked about; but – trust me – this is a cake you’ll be going to time and time again. This recipe is great for any event, but I love it especially at Christmas.
- 1 Box Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4-Serving Package Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 C. Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- ½ C. Hot Water
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 C. Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree; grease and flour bundt pan (I like to use Pam Baking spray for this step).
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into your bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour. Cool.
This rich, moist chocolate is perfect when topped with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and some red candies. The combination just shouts “Christmas!”
linking to these parties