This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Birds Eye®, and Farm Rich® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #FullnRichFlavor http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
The most important element in making a flavorful taco is good meat with lots of spice. FarmRich® Smokehouse meats are absolutely delicious and taste like you’ve been cooking them out back for hours (even though you got them in the frozen section at Walmart *wink*). They’re a great base for our BBQ Ranch Tacos! To start, cook the meat according to the directions. If you have time, I always recommend using the oven. It takes a little longer than microwave cooking, but it’s not active cook time so you can do other things while you’re waiting (like helping with homework).
About half way through cooking the meat, I like to start prepping the rest of the taco fixins. Mix together a can of corn and a can of black beans together with a tsp of Nature’s Seasoning; warm it up in the microwave. In the mean time, chop up some iceberg lettuce for some added fresh crunch to your dinner. Next, mix together equal amounts of your favorite ranch dressing and BBQ sauce for a sweet and tangy taco sauce.
You should still have a few minutes left before the meat is done baking which gives the perfect amount of time for whipping up a tasty vegetable side dish. I absolutely love the new Birds Eye® Flavor Full steamed vegetables! They eliminate the need for extra spices, and have great taste for pretty much any type of dish. With these tacos I like to pair Ranch Broccoli; it’s an excellent way to squeeze even more vegetables into dinner.
These tacos are delicious as-is, but you can get even more flavor with a few simple additions: a squirt of lime juice, sprinkle of cilantro, handful of crunchy onions (my favorite), or dollop of sour cream. What are your favorite taco toppings?
- [url href=”http://farmrichsmokehouse.com/” target=”_blank”]FarmRich® Smokehouse[/url] Chicken
- [url href=”https://www.birdseye.com/” target=”_blank”]Birds Eye Flavor Full[/url] Ranch Broccoli
- Soft Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Canned Sweet Corn Kernels
- Canned Black Beans
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Ranch Dressing
- BBQ Sauce
- Start cooking your FarmRich® Smokehouse Chicken according to the package instructions (I like to use the oven).
- Mix together the cans of corn and beans along with a teaspoon of Nature’s Seasoning (or 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper). Warm in the microwave.
- Chop up the iceberg lettuce.
- Steam your Birds Eye Flavor Full Ranch Broccoli in the microwave.
- Combine equal parts of your favorite ranch dressing and BBQ sauce to make your taco sauce.
- To make your taco: layer chicken, lettuce, corn & beans, and BBQ Ranch sauce on the tortilla.
- Serve with broccoli & enjoy!
For a limited time, earn $0.75 on Birds Eye Vegetables and unlock $1.00 off one Farm Rich® Smokehouse product with Ibotta while supplies last. If you haven’t used Ibotta, you have to download the app available on iOs and Android. Before you shop, be sure to unlock the rebates for both Birds Eye Vegetables and Farm Rich® Smokehouse. Then, shop! Buy the products that you’ve unlocked at major retailers. Finally, verify your purchase by scanning your barcodes and submitting a photo of your receipt!